With a core focus on Data Management, Intelligence, and Expertise, Data Affect helps clients achieve new levels of performance while adding brand new digital business capabilities to drive relevance, revenue, and growth. With the clarity of vision, technological expertise, operational excellence, and a global footprint,
Data Affect is the partner of choice for enterprises that want to run smarter – and for those that want to change the race.
- Work under the CoE team to provide technical solutions/services roadmap for customers. Building cloud assets, accelerators and ARM/Terraform scripts as part of cloud offerings.
- Participate and drive technical discussions and explain cloud solutions and product options to meet customer needs.
- Prepare technical proposals decks focusing on application requirements and work on sizing and estimation Involve in customer project delivery and managing customer expectations.
- Suggest cost optimizing measures and improving efficiencies for clients from the application perspective required.
- Should have experience in application architecting / development on Azure/AWS/GCP Cloud.
- Should possess a business-level understanding of enterprise application systems to drive innovations and transformations.
- Should have a very good understanding of Cloud Native services and how they ascribe to application requirements.
- Should understand microservices.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Must have AZ 300/ AZ 304 Certification.
- Must have working experience in developing highly available and highly scalable cloud solutions.
- Must have experience in architecting solutions for - Web, Batch,
Data-Driven, Message-Driven, etc. applications/products on Cloud.
- Should have sound knowledge in setting up cloud environments and deploying solutions on the cloud using ARM / terraform templates.
- Hands-on experience in migrating on-prem applications to Cloud with experience in migration of at least 2 customer projects and multiple applications.
- Strong experience in designing & developing applications using microservices.
- Expertise in Cloud-native development and containers.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes (AKS).
At DataAffect, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – which ties directly to our core value, “open, direct, and kind.” We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone.
With this, we proudly consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Location: Ashburn, VA/Remote.
Compensation: Depends on experience.