Data Affect wants to attract, recruit and retain key talent, we need to have a well-thought-out approach. With input from our middle market clients and stakeholders, we have developed a road map that outlines the critical steps. One of the key role to make this roadmap implemented is our Data Governance Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how Data Affect recruits talent, brainstorming and executing new Talent Attraction strategies in the Data Governance space.
- Responsible for the identification and onboarding of Data Governance tools, trend analysis and budgeting.
- Provides full-life cycle data governance recruiting, to include: screening, qualifying, interviewing and managing candidate relationships while advising hiring managers through the assessment and selection process.
- Accurately assesses candidates for cultural, competency and skill fit, quickly synthesizes candidate and hiring manager feedback and routinely pre-closes candidates to ensure high acceptance rates.
- Exhibits the actions and behaviors that demonstrate the Leadership Characteristics.
- Understands and adheres to compliance, diversity and talent acquisition processes.
- Effectively leverages other functional areas as well as utilizes data and market intelligence when advising the business and executing staffing strategies.
- Acts as a business partner by advising hiring managers on effective interviewing techniques and collaborates with others throughout the organization to ensure a smooth process and meeting required business objectives.
Possesses the business acumen to influence key stakeholders, develop trusting relationships and effects business outcomes.
- Experience in Product catalog grooming and technical roadmaps implementation.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment for data governance and data privacy hiring requisitions.
- Develop creative strategies to identify, attract and hire top data management candidates in a timely fashion and share best practices with team members.
- Proactively conduct targeted searches and candidate technical screenings for top talent.
- Collaborate with enterprise teams to participate in, and attend events at Tier 1 US Universities.
- Leverage on-campus efforts to generate a diverse candidate pool for regional and site-specific hiring events.
- Ensure a diverse pipeline of talent into data governance entry level and intern roles including engagement with student organizations and attendance at diversity conferences.
At DataAffect, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – which ties directly to our core value, “open, direct, and kind.” We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone.
With this, we proudly consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Location: Ashburn, VA/Remote.
Compensation: Depends on experience.