Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Data Affect`s purpose has never been more relevant. So, whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all. We are seeking a highly motivated Data Analyst who has strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and interpret significant amounts of information to support Tableau CRM, Tableau and QlikSense dashboards and projects for the Data Affect clients.
In this role, you have the opportunity to partner with leaders and stakeholders across the Data Affect businesses to enable sound decisions based on solid analysis of data and provide insight regarding the interpretation of data and trends (explain the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of data results). You will be a part of a high-functioning and collaborative Business Intelligence & Analytics team.
- Perform data analysis, produce data samples/prototypes and produce
ad-hoc reports. Obtain and analyze data by accessing multiple sources,
including SAP and data warehouses to enable agile data analysis and data
preparation for front end BI implementation in Salesforce Einstein
Analytics, Tableau, and other reports.
- Act as the Azure SME for data sourcing as new projects are kicked off.
- Identifies trends and issues in data using advanced analysis techniques. Provides technical and analytical assessments of issues facing the business and presents findings to key stakeholders.
- Filter and clean data by reviewing reports, dashboards, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems.
- Partner and collaborate with IT, Product owners, and BI Analysts to provide input to project timelines, scope, and risks for
Business Intelligence initiatives.
- Developing a clear understanding of system landscape, data repositories, and their interrelationships.
- Assists with customizing existing reports and data manipulation.
- Assists in the verification of data loading and manage the Quality of the data sets.
- Develop reports and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity issues and problems.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Utilize LEAN and Kaizen concepts to identify and implement data-driven continuous improvement initiatives.
- Minimum of 5+ years as a Data Analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree within a technical related field (i.e., Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Information Management). Master’s degree in the above fields preferred.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, ETL, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of providing BI data solutions on Azure PaaS using Azure SQL Database, Azure Analysis Services,
Azure Automation, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake and
- Understanding of Data Lineage, source to target mapping, documenting the data elements accurately is strongly needed.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
At DataAffect, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – which ties directly to our core value, “open, direct, and kind.” We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone.
With this, we proudly consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Location: Ashburn, VA/Remote.
Compensation: Depends on experience.