The ServiceNow Product Manager/Developer is a key member of the ServiceNow implementation project team and is responsible for implementing the application modules with a high focus on mobility. The Product Manager/Developer works as a team member along with the Project Manager, Solution Architect, Technical Architect, and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the custom ServiceNow needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electronics engineering, or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
- 4+ years working on the ServiceNow platform.
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM suite.
- Experience with Web Technologies (XML, HTML, JAVA Script, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, etc.)
- Experience in Product catalog grooming and technical roadmaps implementation.
- Lead strategy, execution, and success of the ITBM product.
- Gather and document market evidence.
- Lead and facilitate customer and field team involvement in the roadmap planning and feature prioritization.
- Manage roadmap, drive consensus, and coordinate delivery with a team of engineers and designers to ship top-quality experiences to users on time.
- Articulate the value proposition at varying depth depending upon audience types – Customers, Partners, Decision Makers, Business, Sales, and Industry Analysts.
- Develop and drive product launch activities with the product, field, and marketing teams across ServiceNow.
- Always be in research mode, study changes in market needs, competitive landscape to influence the product direction and support the sales organization.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer.
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator.
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist – ITSM.
At DataAffect, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – which ties directly to our core value, “open, direct, and kind.” We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone.
With this, we proudly consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
Work Location: Ashburn, VA/Remote.
Compensation: Depends on experience.