We are looking for a talented professional with experience in Business Operations to fulfill an opening in Data Governance and Analytics Platform Services team. You will help with reporting and governance, senior management presentations, internal communication, and business operations routines.
You will collaborate with experienced individuals from a diverse range of
backgrounds, to accomplish tasks assigned to you.
- Manages diverse administrative functions for a large and complex business unit.
- Responsibilities include (but are not limited to).
- Analytical skills that demonstrate the ability to learn how to navigate systems, access data, reconcile numbers from different sources, identify discrepancies and understand drivers of change within data.
- Produce reports and perform data analytics on large sets of data related to service quality; Ability to analyze data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Measure, track & report key metrics to various internal and external audiences, including senior executives.
- Ability to respond to ad-hoc requests for information from team members and other requestors by asking questions, identifying in
relevant data needed to satisfy the request.
- Support communications strategy to deliver consistent and important
information to the organization, in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-4 years of experience.
- Very strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word skills - including formulas, graphs, and data
- Ability to develop concise and effective senior-level presentations.
- Strong data analysis skillset to drive insights and inform recommendations.
- Strong business partnership skills. Able to build broad-based business
relationships across the organization. Skillfully influences colleagues to
- Strong business acumen, specifically in supporting a technology organization.
- Ability to work independently and work well in a team.
- Adaptable to change.
- A highly organized and efficient individual possessing the ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail/accuracy.
- Proven leadership qualities enable individuals to influence and drive policy and procedure decisions.
- Strong ability to deliver presentations.
- Ability to work with a team and under the initiative drawn by self.
- Ability to review the procedure for support and to pinpoint opportunities to drive efficiencies.
- Efficiency in communicating complex information to staff at different levels.
- Ability to handle sensitive business information.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Sound business acumen and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze
problems, recommend options and execute solutions.
- Expertise to automate reports and create pertinent dashboards.
At DataAffect, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – which ties directly to our core value, “open, direct, and kind.” We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone.
With this, we proudly consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Ashburn, VA/Remote.
Compensation: Depends on experience.