We are seeking a Collibra Developer to join our Data Governance team. This role will support a cross-functional team for data governance spanning regulatory compliance, data quality, and data security initiatives to help implement workflows across our data ecosystem and drive customer-centric privacy solutions across the products we support. You will directly contribute to the success of our data strategy by working cross-functionally with data, legal, marketing, engineering, and product across our client's global footprint.
- At least 3 years of hands-on Software Development experience in Collibra.
- Hands-on architecture, design & development experience in ETL, preferably Ab Initio, with the capability of leading Metadata and Data Governance projects.
- Collibra data governance - Propose and implement solutions around Collibra Data governance.
- Experience in developing the BPMN workflow process.
- Enhancement and maintenance of data ingestion and data communication around Collibra.
- Metadata management and Lineage handling in Metadata tool.
- Responsible for overall technology roadmap and system design.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of the project.
- Timely delivery of the project and taking corrective actions in case of any gaps.
- Review project scope, assess risks and propose mitigations.
- Responsible for coordinating with the stakeholders involved for smooth execution of the project.
- Experience in Agile Methodology.
- Functional and Technical analysis skills.
- Metadata and Data Governance build-up.
- Metadata Models management and design.
- Experience with working in a complex organization.
At DataAffect, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – which ties directly to our core value, “open, direct, and kind.” We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone.
With this, we proudly consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Location: Ashburn, VA/Remote.
Compensation: Depends on experience.